Section 12.11 Investigation of Reports of Alleged Wrongful Eviction
(a) The Executive Director shall investigate a Report of Alleged Wrongful Eviction to determine if there is evidence of any of the following:
(1) A landlord is evicting more than one tenant at approximately the same time;
(2) that an eviction may be in retaliation for a dispute arising from a tenant's exercising of his or her rights under the Ordinance;
(3) that a dispute over the proper interpretation of the Ordinance is involved in an eviction or eviction attempt;
(4) that after a tenant has been required to vacate a rental unit, it appears that the eviction was effected by fraud or in bad faith; or
(5) a policy issue of city-wide importance is raised.
(b) If the Executive Director finds that none of the above acts of unlawful eviction is met regarding a case of alleged wrongful eviction, the tenant shall be informed of such decision immediately and in writing.